Skydiving in the Bay of Islands is so epic that even seasoned skydivers vouch for its bucket list-worthy status. Find out why we love it.
All set to do New Zealand’s highest skydive? Find out what it feels like to jump from 20,000 feet and to really be out of this world.
- Northland & Bay of Islands: landmarks and legends to discover
- Cruising NZ’s North Island: know before you go
- Top 6 Experiences in Paihia
- Think Skydiving Costs a Fortune? Think Again!
- Why Skydiving in the Bay of Islands Tops the Bucket List
- Jumping from 20,000 feet – What it’s like to complete New Zealand’s highest skydive
- Tiaki | Care for New Zealand
- Show Us Your Mo!
- 5 Things You Can Do For Absolutely Free in Kerikeri
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Skydiving!