CAPTURE ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE ADVENTURES OF YOUR LIFE
Words fall short when you try to describe how jumping from a perfectly good plane that’s thousands of feet up in the sky feels. A picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth a thousand pictures. It is extremely difficult to describe your skydiving experience through words alone. The adrenaline, the thrill, the sound of your heart racing…it’s just something else. Don’t worry though, because our awesome photo and video packages can help you preserve this experience forever!
Choose between our Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- With our Silver package your tandem master will use a wrist-mounted camera to take 150-200 high quality photos, capturing your journey from start to finish!
- Kick it up a notch with our Gold package! Along with the photos, your tandem master will use a second wrist-mounted camera to record the experience in video form, ensuring not a second is missed!
- Or go all out with our Platinum package! Using two wrist-mounted cameras, your tandem instructor will capture your entire skydive experience. One camera records your experience from start to finish, while the other captures 150 – 200 high-quality photos. Your personal camera flyer will capture our freefall from an outsider perspective, getting full 360° angles with their head mounted cameras.
All of our camera packages are available to download digitally. So you can save those epic moments to your phone or desktop to cherish forever. Or reupload them to all your social channels and be the envy of all your mates!
Not sure yet? Don’t worry, you don’t have to decide now, your camera package can be purchased on arrival.
- Handy cam
- Online folder containing HD photos
- Handy cam
- Video and photos
- Online folder containing HD video and photos
- Handy cam and free fall camera
- Personal camera flyer PLUS tandem instructor video and photos
- Online folder containing HD video and photos from a personal camera flyer and your tandem instructor
*Prices are NZD$ and include GST. Prices may be subject to change.
Wasn't sure if skydiving would be for me but instructor Maurice was super chill and totally made me feel happier about the situation. Felt very safe and he pointed out... read more
1 January 2022
After a few failed attempts to get to Taupo (lockdowns) to skydive with friends, and after the death of one of my groups mother, we decided while we were all... read more
1 March 2022