Keep the skydive experience going with a great discount on your next adrenaline rush!
Skydiving once ticks it off the bucket list. But if you’re already planning your next jump only moments after returning to the tarmac, then you’re officially hooked! Welcome to the club. And we’ve got a discount to make your second skydiving adventure even sweeter.
Get $50 off your next jump! Take a dive from 12,000ft, 16,000ft and 18,000ft with us here at Skydive Bay of Islands and book in another one to receive the discount.
Or to mix up the scenery and the experience, you can opt to do your second jump with our friends at Taupō Tandem! Viewing the famous lake and greenery from heights of 12,000ft, 15,000ft or 16,500 ft will keep things interesting!
Quick facts about The Second Jump Deal:
– For direct bookings with Skydive Bay of Islands or Taupō Tandem only.
– Your second jump also includes a FREE T’SHIRT!
– Skydive for the second time at either Skydive Bay of Islands or Taupō Tandem.
– You can pick a different height, or stick to what you know!
– This special offer is available to anyone who has jumped with either Skydive Bay of Islands or Taupō Tandem within the last 12 months.
– The 9,000ft option is excluded from this deal.
Book your first and second jumps in today to make this next Kiwi summer a wicked one!
*Not available with any other offer. Prices are subject to change. Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. Direct bookings only. Discounts are not available on public holidays.
Maurice was awesome. We forward rolled out and we cloud walked. Plus we stuck the landing. My second time.
29 January 2023
Booked jump for my son’s 15th birthday who was very nervous and team was very helpful specially his instructor Prashant very professional and fun loving person who made him laugh... read more
29 April 2022
North Island skydiving experience - Bay of Islands. - The weather was perfect, the whole process was handled very efficiently, my tandem coach was fantastic - he made me feel very comfortable the whole time and he explained everything... read more
28 December 2022