Keep the skydive experience going with a great discount on your next adrenaline rush!
Skydiving once ticks it off the bucket list. But if you’re already planning your next jump only moments after returning to the tarmac, then you’re officially hooked! Welcome to the club. And we’ve got a discount to make your second skydiving adventure even sweeter.
Get $50 off your next jump! Take a dive from 12,000ft, 16,500ft and 20,000ft with us here at Skydive Bay of Islands and book in another one to receive the discount.
Or to mix up the scenery and the experience, you can opt to do your second jump with our friends at Taupō Tandem! Viewing the famous lake and greenery from heights of 12,000ft, 15,000ft or 18,500 ft will keep things interesting!
Quick facts about The Second Jump Deal:
– For direct bookings with Skydive Bay of Islands or Taupō Tandem only.
– Your second jump also includes a FREE T’SHIRT!
– Skydive for the second time at either Skydive Bay of Islands or Taupō Tandem.
– You can pick a different height, or stick to what you know!
– This special offer is available to anyone who has jumped with either Skydive Bay of Islands or Taupō Tandem within the last 12 months.
– The 9,000ft option is excluded from this deal.
Book your first and second jumps in today to make this next Kiwi summer a wicked one!
*Not available with any other offer. Prices are subject to change. Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. Direct bookings only. Discounts are not available on public holidays.
Enjoyed the whole experience, from start to end! Couldn’t get enough of how much fun it was!
Loved everything & thank you Prashant for being an awesome instructor!
25 September 2022
An amazing afternoon skydiving over the beautiful Bay of Islands. Maurice, my tandem master, was great. Knowledgable, calm, totally kept me at ease, pointed out all the sights on the... read more
1 January 2022
From the time I stepped foot in the premises the crew were professional, a well oiled machine that worked without fault. My instructor Prashant Kapoor was fantastic, I can’t recommend... read more
16 April 2022