At Skydive Bay of Islands we welcome sport skydivers.
We love seeing all our smiley sporties around our dropzone! We also offer the opportunity for coach jumps and gear hire - please get in touch with our friendly staff to enquire about this prior to your arrival at the dropzone.
We know that when you arrive at the dropzone you want to get into the sky as soon as possible so visit this link to the Licensed Skydiver Registration and Information Form to make the check in process easier. All sport jumpers must also complete a dropzone briefing before their first jump - please keep this in mind when planning your arrival time.
The only thing better than jumping in the sunny Bay of Islands is getting those awesome jump discounts! ! Check out our bulk buys discount on sports jump tickets here.
- AAD’s are mandatory
- Reserve packs must be up to date
- Camera gear must be snag proof
- We operate under the NZPIA. Temporary or full membership can be obtained at the dropzone
- You must bring your log book and license to the dropzone
- We have no minimum license requirements.
- Anyone jumping from 16,500ft must have a High Altitude Rating - this can be obtained at our dropzone if you do not already have one.
We operate under the guidance of the manufacturers recommendations, so please ensure your gear is compatible. If you are unsure please check on your manufacturer's website.
Skydive Bay of Islands has a Facebook group dedicated to sports jumpers. This group gives you an opportunity to check daily loads, weather calls, stay in touch with the dropzone, and each other. If you’re traveling from Auckland or elsewhere please feel free to use this page to organize sharing lifts to and from the Bay of Islands.
Call us on 0800 GO JUMP or email jump@skydivebayofislands for more information or get in touch through the form below.
* indicates required fields