Updated Wednesday 3Oth March 2022
G’day thrill seekers! We are OPEN and taking bookings.
Vaccine Pass Update
Due to our business being classed as a ‘close contact business’ (can’t get any closer to our beautiful instructors!) under the Covid-19 Protection Framework, we had to make the choice of either close our doors or keep them open and require Vaccine Passes.
We are happy to announce that we will not be requiring Vaccine Passes from April 5th onwards!
We do still ask that if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19, you rebook for another day.
This has been a tricky couple of years with the evolving Covid compliance, especially with the nature of our business.
We very much appreciate your understanding and support as we weather the Covid storm.
Increased Health and Safety at the Dropzone
- Staff will direct you to specific seating to assist with physical distancing.
- Spectators are asked to remain outside in the viewing area and away from operational areas wherever possible. Spectators must maintain 1 meter separation from other groups. Staff will assist with this.
- PPE will be made available on request, particularly if you are likely to be less than 1 metre from someone from another group. You are welcome to wear your own PPE as you see fit.
- Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand, but air high fives are ok!
- In the aircraft we require that at least your neck buff is kept over your mouth and nose, these will be provided for you.
If any attendant displays symptoms or is confirmed positive, for COVID-19 within 14 days of visiting us, you must contact us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly crew.
The Skydive Bay of Islands team will keep this page updated, but you can also stay updated on our social channels: