Anchored at the shores of winterless north, Northland and the Bay of Islands is a beach lover’s paradise with a subtropical climate that shines all year round. Learn about the remarkable landmarks and legends that are rooted in Northland.
- Northland & Bay of Islands: landmarks and legends to discover
- Cruising NZ’s North Island: know before you go
- Top 6 Experiences in Paihia
- Think Skydiving Costs a Fortune? Think Again!
- Why Skydiving in the Bay of Islands Tops the Bucket List
- Jumping from 20,000 feet – What it’s like to complete New Zealand’s highest skydive
- Tiaki | Care for New Zealand
- Show Us Your Mo!
- 5 Things You Can Do For Absolutely Free in Kerikeri
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Skydiving!