Skydiving in the Bay of Islands is so epic that even seasoned skydivers vouch for its bucket list-worthy status. Find out why we love it.
All set to do New Zealand’s highest skydive? Find out what it feels like to jump from 20,000 feet and to really be out of this world.
- Think Skydiving Costs a Fortune? Think Again!
- Why Skydiving in the Bay of Islands Tops the Bucket List
- Tiaki | Care for New Zealand
- Jumping from 20,000 feet - What it's like to complete New Zealand's highest skydive.
- Show Us Your Mo!
- 5 Things You Can Do For Absolutely Free in Kerikeri
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Skydiving!
- 36 Hours In The Bay of Islands
- Dare to Dive!
- Ian Williams, 90 Years Old, Skydives To Prove Age Is Just A Number